Tuesday Market Raffle to Benefit FoodStampsX2
Tuesday Market is having a raffle to benefit our FoodStampsX2 Program! Tickets will be on sale from August 14th to September 11th -- the day of our 2nd Annual Pie Contest Fundraiser. Raffle Drawing will happen on September 11th. Below are the awesome raffle items that Tuesday Market vendors have donated. Tickets are $1 each and 25 for $20. You can choose which prize you would like to put your tickets towards. They are on sale at the market tent and other locations at the market. More raffle prizes will be added this week.
1. Healing Basket (value $200): A wide array of herbal medicinal products for common ailments from Goldthread Organic Herb Farm and Apothecary
2. Gourmet Treats in a Basket (value $110): 2 lbs. Red Barn Honey, a quart of shiitake mushrooms from NE Wild Edibles, a bottle of Rhubarb Brush from Bug Hill Farm, and 2 jars of jam from Beaumont's Berries all in a beautiful Tanzanian basket from With These Hands.
3. Full Basket (value $100): $50 market coupon to Old Friends Farm plus $50 market coupon to Town Farm
4. Hors D'oeuvres (value $100): 2 Bottles Black Birch Vineyards wine plus a wheel of Maggie's Round cheese from Cricket Creek Farm
5. Farm Feast (value $70): $40 market coupon to Mockingbird Farm plus $30 market coupon to Crimson and Clover Farm
6. Sweet Crafts (value $70): a Quart of Maple Syrup and Turkey Wing Whisk Broom from Justamere Tree Farm plus 2 skeins of yarn from Crabapple Farm
7. Ploughman's Classic Lunch (value $70): 2 PYO 1/2 bushels or 1 market 1/2 bushel of apples from Apex Orchards, $15 market coupon for cheese from Sangha Farm plus $15 market coupon from El Jardin Bakery.
8. Funky Ferments (value $55): A bottle each of Ginger Libation and Apple Cyzer from Green River Ambrosia plus a $20 market coupon to Hosta Hill Provisions
9. Harvest Meal (value $52): Butterflied Leg of Lamb from Leyden Glen Farm plus $20 market coupon to Enterprise Farm
10. Your Market Chefs (value $55): Includes 2 pizzas of your choice from The Laughing Tomato, $10 gift certificate to GRUB, $15 gift certificate to Bistro Les Gras and $10 gift certificate to Woodstar.
11. Ocean and Orchard and Chocolate (value $75): 4 lobsters from BerkShore, possibly something from Carr's Cider and a 6" chocolate cake from Cakery Dauphine.
12. River Tunes (value $75): 5 CD's from new artists featured on The River